Max Miller was the Director of Photography(DP) for the original pilot episode of the Black Ink Crew series, and has been the DP for the Chicago show for all 6 seasons.
A documentary series Max and his crew shot for Investigation Discovery.
A Budweiser spot we shot.
A commercial we produced and shot for 5 star binder with NFL player Shaquem Griffin.
A Sizzle from the piece we shot for CMT on Joe's Bar here in Chicago.
-x3-Canon C-300 mkll
- x3 Sony Fs7 mkll
- X2 Canon 5D Mk iv
- x 4 Go pro Hero 8
-x1 Red komodo
- Canon CN-E primes - 14 mm, 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm,135 mm
- Sony G master primes - 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm, 100
- Sony G master zooms -12-24mm-16-35 mm, 24-70 mm, 24-105 mm, 70-200 -
Canon EF Primes - 14 mm, 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm, 100 mm, 135 mm
- Canon EF Zooms - 16-35 mm, 24-70 mm, 24-105 mm, 70-200
- Canon EF Tilt Shift Primes - 24 mm, 45 mm, 90 mm
- Zeiss Distagon ZE Primes - 18 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85
- Leica Elmarit Duclos Cine Mod Primes - 19 mm, 28 mm, 35 mm, 60 mm, 90 mm, 135 mm
- Leica Summicron-R Duclos Cine Mod Primes - 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 55 mm, 100 mm, 135mm
- x2 Fujinon Cabrio XK Zooms - 20-120 mm
- x4 Canon Cine Servo Zooms - 17-120 mm
Canon cine zoom 30-105 pl and ef
Canon Cine zoom 15-47 pl and ef
- Aputure 600x
- Aputure 300x
- Aputure 60x
- x2 Litepanel Gemini’s
- x8 Pavolite 4 ft RGB Tube Lights
- x8 Pavolite 2 ft RGB Tube Lights
40 BI Color quasars
- X6 Litepanel Astras
- Aputure 60x
- Digital Sputnik DS1
- x10 Dedo Lights
- Arri Locasters
-Sound Devices 664 production mixer
-Sound Devices 633 production mixer
-Sennheiser MKH 416 Boom Microphone
-x2 Sennheiser MKH 60 Boom Microphone
-Sennheiser ME66/K6 Boom microphone
-x6 Sanken Cos-11 lav Microphones
- Lectrosonics Wireless Transmitters/Receivers (Blk 19, Blk 21, Blk 470, Blk 25, Blk 26)
- Betso Smart Slate
- Betso Timecode Sync Boxes
- x4 Wireless Camera Hops
Max Miller is Director of Photography and Producer working nationally throughout the United States and internationally as well. He is based in the Midwest, with more than 30 years of experience in the Film/TV/Commercial industry. Max would never brag about himself in person, so we’ll do it here instead!
Max is a versatile professional, capable of handling a wide variety of productions. He's mastered the art of lighting/shooting in any situation, and he is one of the most well connected TV professionals in the United States. As an owner-operator, he can provide the right gear package tailored to your needs. He might actually tell you all this in person too, but that’s just who he is!
Max Miller is a highly skilled and capable Producer/Director/DP ready to help you with any facet of your production from hiring crew to hitting roll on the camera. Max routinely produces high-quality professional work and is ready to help with your film, television and video production projects. Reach out to him now, to learn more!