Max Miller was the Director of Photography(DP) for the original pilot episode of the Black Ink Crew series, and has been the DP for the Chicago show for all 6 seasons.
A documentary series Max and his crew shot for Investigation Discovery.
A Budweiser spot we shot.
A commercial we produced and shot for 5 star binder with NFL player Shaquem Griffin.
A Sizzle from the piece we shot for CMT on Joe's Bar here in Chicago.
- Red Epic-W
- x3Canon C-300 mkll
- x3Canon C-300
- x4 Sony Fs7 mkll
-x2 Sony Fs7 mk l
- X2 Canon 5D Mk iv
- x 7 Go pro Hero 7
- Illuminas mkll primes - 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm, 135 mm
- Canon EF Primes - 14 mm, 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85 mm, 100 mm, 135 mm
- Canon EF Zooms - 16-35 mm, 24-70 mm, 24-105 mm, 70-200 mm
- Canon EF Tilt Shift Primes - 24 mm, 45 mm, 90 mm
- Zeiss Distagon ZE Primes - 18 mm, 25 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 85
- Leica Elmarit Duclos Cine Mod Primes - 19 mm, 28 mm, 35 mm, 60 mm, 90 mm, 135 mm
- Leica Summicron-R Duclos Cine Mod Primes - 24 mm, 35 mm, 50 mm, 55 mm, 100 mm, 135mm
- x2 Fujinon Cabrio XK Zooms - 20-120 mm
- x4 Canon Cine Servo Zooms - 17-120 mm
Canon cine zoom 30-105 pl and ef
Canon Cine zoom 15-47 pl and ef
- x2 Litepanel Gemini’s
- x8 Pavolite 4 ft RGB Tube Lights
- x8 Pavolite 2 ft RGB Tube Lights
40 BI Color quasars
- X6 Litepanel Astras
- 400 Watt Joker Kit
- 575 HMI Fresnel
- Arri 650 Kit
- x10 Dedo Lights
- x2 Kino Celebs
-Sound Devices 664 production mixer
-Sound Devices 633 production mixer
-Sennheiser MKH 416 Boom Microphone
-x2 Sennheiser MKH 60 Boom Microphone
-Sennheiser ME66/K6 Boom microphone
-x6 Sanken Cos-11 lav Microphones
- Lectrosonics Wireless Transmitters/Receivers (Blk 19, Blk 21, Blk 470, Blk 25, Blk 26)
- Betso Smart Slate
- Betso Timecode Sync Boxes
- x2 Wireless Camera Hops
Max Miller is a Chicago based Director of Photography and Producer with more than 30 years of experience in the Film/TV/Commercial industry. Max is also VERY humble. He would never brag about himself in person, so we’ll do it here instead!
Max owns more gear than most other production companies in Chicago, has mastered the art of lighting/shooting in any situation, and he is one of the most well connected TV professionals in the United States. Ok, he might actually tell you that in person too, but that’s just who he is!
Max Miller is a confident Producer/Director/DP that can help you with any facet of your production from hiring crew to hitting roll on the camera. Max routinely produces high quality professional work with nothing more than a van full of gear and a small crew!